Sparkling water has grown in popularity over the past few years. These days people install residential sparkling water taps in their homes as well. The sales of carbonated water have exceeded expectations and continue to increase. Imagine if you can have all that sparkling water running free in your homes to have whenever and wherever you want. It is also known as seltzer water and soda water. While you may be wondering about its growing popularity, it does have a number of benefits as well.
Why install residential sparkling water taps in your home
The following are some reasons why you should invest in a sparkling water tap:
- Instead of drinking soda you can switch to carbonated water or sparkling water. It is free from any calories or added sugar. It contains a bit of fizz which you can enjoy without having to worry about empty calories. There is a misconception that drinking sparkling water can have an adverse effect on the tooth enamel however this is not the case. It is usually the sugar present in the carbonated drinks which can lead to the breakdown of enamel.
- Drinking sparkling water can also have a beneficial effect on your digestion. Sparkling water enables you to eat well. It also helps clear the throat. The sparkling water is also known to improve bowel movement. People who suffer from constipation can find relief when they drink sparkling water on a regular basis. It can also help other forms of indigestion.
- Sparkling water also helps people lose weight. It tends to make you feel fuller and therefore reduces the appetite. If you continue drinking sparkling water for a few months you would definitely notice losing a few inches. It also allows the food to linger in your stomach therefore making you feel fuller.
- People are usually inclined towards drinking a lot of soda while they are having their food. This is extremely bad for health. On the other hand substituting carbonated drinks with sparkling water not only helps reduce the calories but also prevents you from drinking huge amounts of phosphorus. It is usually found in fizzy drinks and is known to reduce bone density. Some people believe that sparkling water contains phosphorus as well but there is hardly any truth to it.
- Drinking carbonated r can have a positive effect on bone health. A study which was conducted on animals it was seen that imbibing carbonated water helped increase the bone strength.
- It might also improve your heart health. While there is not a whole lot of research on this there have been a few studies which are quite promising. One study conducted states that carbonated or sparkling water help increase the good HDL cholesterol. It also helped decrease the inflammatory markers present in the human body.
- It can help you stay hydrated throughout the day. The particular taste of sparkling water is appealing to people and allows them to consume more water and therefore improve their health.
Make sure you install sparkling water taps from Stream Water in your homes.