13773 SW 90th Avenue 1 block E of 13773 SW Halcyon Terrace (google maps)
Tigard, OR 97223
View Listing in Google Maps
The extra-wide home site gives the Merlin floor plan an opportunity for tremendous curb appeal with its varied rooflines, mix of materials and rustic flair. Starting with the full 3-car garage with its own dog wash, this home has been thoughtfully planned out for family living. Count among the living spaces an ample great room with corner fireplace, a private home office, and a downstairs bedroom suite outfitted for ADA accessibility. Among our larger floor plan offerings, it lives even larger with 5 bedrooms, Bonus Room, Den and a formal dining room with butler’s pantry. Last but not least, a covered patio makes year-around outdoor cooking a breeze. This home is located in central Tigard within the 18-lot Edgewood community of one-of-a-kind homes close to downtown. We have one available home and six home sites still to choose from.
- 3-car garage with adjacent Family Entry and its own sensibly named “Drop Zone” provides space for recharging electronics, keys, handbags, shoes and backpacks
- A Butler’s Pantry connects the formal dining room to the gourmet kitchen
- An ADA guest suite on the main floor was designed with extra wide openings for wheelchair access
- An upstairs Laundry Room with direct step-saving access to the Master Bathroom features its own linen closet and folding table
- A covered patio offers year-around entertaining opportunities
From I-5, take exit 292-A, Hwy 217 North toward Beaverton. Go approximately 1.25 miles, exit to your right to SW Pacific Hwy/ OR-99W toward Tigard/Newberg, go west approximately 2 miles, at the light for SW Gaarde Street (west)/ SW McDonald Blvd (east) turn left onto SW McDonald Blvd. Go approximately 0.4 Miles, turn left onto SW Omara Street, go approximately 3 blocks, turn right onto SW Edgewood Street. Follow SW Edgewood Street about 0.3 miles to the community, on your right. Turn right onto SW 90th Avenue.
|Builder:||Gertz Fine Homes||Style:||Custom home|
|Energy Performance Score:103|
|Elementary School:||James Templeton|
Listing Agent Information