The Clearly Custom
0235 SW Texas Street
Portland, OR 97219
View Listing in Google Maps
A one a kind location in John's Landing, the panoramic views are enviable- the mountains, the downtown cityscape, and the gorgeous Willamette are all on display for you- daily! Combining the beauty of yesteryear with the comfort of today's green technology, this home evokes the charm of classic Portland architecture built by award winning builder Renaissance Homes. Stunning location, gorgeous craftsmanship and attention to detail. Luxury you deserve.
- LEED Certified; energy efficient. Low monthly utility bills. Estimated monthly bills approx $100 per month for gas & electric.
- Green technology! Polar Blanket insulation; premium insulation system and Vented Rain Screen siding system to prevent moisture intrusion.
- 3 bedrooms/3.5 baths, main level den. Extensive Hardwoods, quartz, period built-ins, box beams & stunning details throughout.
- Open web floor truss system allowing HVAC ducting within conditioned space; tankless water heater & tandem 2 car garage.
- Entertaining deck with gorgeous panoramic views, built-in heaters for year round use; unobstructed views.
From I-5 North, take exit 298. Right on Corbett Avenue. Left on Texas Street.
|Builder:||Renaissance Homes||Style:||Custom home|
|Energy Performance Score:98|
|Elementary School:||Capitol Hill|
Listing Agent Information
|Name:||Directors Mortgage, David Bunker|